Strawberry Lime Shrimp and Egg Salad Sandwich
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 100g/4 oz cooked shrimp
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 or 5 fresh strawberries, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 6 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 6 slices rye bread
- 2 or 3 fresh radishes, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, add the shrimp, eggs, strawberries, lime zest/juice and yogurt. Stir together until smoothly combined.
- Lay a leaf of romaine lettuce on each slice of rye bread and top with the shrimp and egg mixture. Garnish with radish slices. Serves 3-4 for lunch.